Minecraft Death Counter Command

Minecraft Death Counter Command. Put in this command to get a scoreboard! So if they hit 5 they are teleported to a waiting cell until the next round.

Scoreboards Coming To Bedrock Minecraft
Scoreboards Coming To Bedrock Minecraft from www.minecraft.net
How do i turn on a death counter in my world. So if they hit 5 they are teleported to a waiting cell until the next round. Click add the behavior pack into the world 3.

I want to create a death count but one that has the accurate numbers.

I wanted a saving throw counter that removed the possibility of me losing the little pegs. Some post processing will be needed to smooth out the supports. So i'm a noob when it comes to pc minecraft. I have been searching commands, but i am totally lost.


Post a Comment

0 Comments