Minecraft Ussr Flag

Minecraft Ussr Flag. The flag of the ussr doesn't include the laurels. Join me on my 1.5 java edition server!

Recreating A Minecraft Meme Crafting Ussr Flag Youtube
Recreating A Minecraft Meme Crafting Ussr Flag Youtube from i.ytimg.com
Minecraft java 1.16.2 ussr flag | how to create our ussr flag in survival! Make yourself the soviet union (ussr) flag in minecraft!join me on my 1.5 java edition server the ussr flag in minecraft. This video is about the ussr flag banner with a star and ussr symbol.

This video is about the ussr flag banner with a star and ussr symbol.

Browse thousands of community created minecraft banners on planet minecraft! Make yourself the soviet union (ussr) flag in minecraft! Ussr flag minecraft tutorial (russian national anthem). Just a quick question, is it okay if i make my cape the ussr flag or could i get banned for that.


Post a Comment

0 Comments